We Are Here for You
As a small family-run business, Porto Vista Hotel knows the importance of family and protecting the health of loved ones. Amid the pandemic, all of our lives have changed dramatically and in accordance with California’s executive order to stay home the best way to get through this difficult time is to remain separated from the ones we love. The well-being of our guests, as well as our staff, is always our top priority, and we are continuing to look for ways to support and serve the community. With many individuals returning home to San Diego in need of a space to isolate or those simply needing to social distance away from home, we have decided to stay open to provide a clean and comfortable space for patrons to stay safe. Until you are able to go home, we are offering special room rates for short and long term stays. We are committed to taking proper health precautions and are closely monitoring guidance from public health officials with increased sanitation measures taken throughout our property.
We are here for you.
The Porto Vista Hotel Family
For more information on COVID-19, please refer to the available resources below:
To ensure guest safety, here are a few of our new hotel guidelines:
- GlassDoor Restaurant located on the 4th Floor of the hotel will remain open for breakfast takeout only. To place an order, please call (619) 564-3755 Monday-Friday between 7:00 a.m. to 9 a.m. and Saturday-Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- The front desk has hand sanitizer and latex gloves available for every interaction.
- Our staff is provided with gloves for all interactions and transactions.
- A queuing system in the hotel lobby indicates the CDC’s recommended 6-foot social distancing guidelines.
- The hotel provides alternative outdoor seating for guests waiting to be checked-in.
- After check-in, our front desk staff will direct guests to the elevator, a one-person per elevator ride is advised.
- Once in the room, we encourage guests to wash hands with soap and water for 20-30 seconds.
- Some ammenties will be restricted until State guidelines are provided and approved such as the fitness center, spool and shuttle services.
- We will arrange cleaning services only when the guest is out of the room to ensure a safe distance between all guests and staff.
- We will work with all guests to create a cleaning schedule that limits contact with others and provides a safe space where guests can wait.